Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Farm Fresh To You

So as many of you know I have been on this healthy eating kick (off and on all my life lol) but anyways I have always thought that organic food was really, really expensive. I am a single mom so some things are just out of my budget. Anyways, I was at my local Farmer's Market and came across a booth that was not only selling organic produce, but would also deliver to my house for a reasonable price. They have different size virtual boxes that you can fill, or let them pick and choose things for you. The food is delivered fresh to my house every other week for about $30-$40 (after I over fill my box lol). The kids love it and there are always new things to try and they even send recipes for some of the items in your box.
Here's the best part, I found a groupon so you guys can try it out for $17 for your 1st box of delicious food.

I hope you guys like it. Let me know what you think :)

https://www.groupon.com/deals/farm-fresh-to-you-1-37

No comments:

Post a Comment