Saturday, April 25, 2015

Sweet Ass Sugar Scrub (SASS)

So as many of you know I support all small businesses. So right now I'm in love with sweet ass sugar scrub better known as SASS. This all natural scrub does wonders as it removes dead skin and leaves your skin feeling as soft as a baby's ass. I've also noticed that it aids in the reduction of ingrown hairs (I wax everywhere... Don't want people thinking its anything else than a hair bump lol). I'm OCD about lotion... But I would like to think that you don't need to apply after using. The smell is freaking amazing... Y'all know how much I love fruity smelling things. You can get this scrub in scents like Lemon, Orange, Lavender and Grapefruit. These take me to heaven. So if you're wondering how you can get these scrubs please contact Yokia Perkins on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment