Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Fresh Look 3D Fiber Lash Kit

So as most of you know, my new obsession is make-up especially eyelashes. I recently bought some individual cluster lashes and while I thought they we awesome. I just could not see myself doing installing these lashes all the time (I have someone who does them and does a freaking awesome job by the way). I had heard about these 3D Fiber Lashes and was like WOW this could be awesome. So after some time, I found some on Groupon (Ya'll know I love to save a dollar lol). I found the brand Fresh Look and thought this would be a great way to try them. We I have to say with these they do an amazing job of making your lashes look exceptionally long and full. BUT (I really mean that big of a BUT) after a few hours I feel that they fall off way too quick. The fibers fall on your face, and smudge into your makeup. Its all bad. I thought maybe I may have applied the duo wrong so I tried it again, same results. I have heard of other more expensive brands, I guess I will have to try them. So from me, personally, I would NOT buy these...

Here is the link:

 https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-freshlook-3d-fiber-lashes-mascara-kit-1

No comments:

Post a Comment